- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Daily Archives: May 8, 2019
Those of us who remember the peak of the Dot.Com bubble will recall the improbable pet-food companies funding at 100x multiples just before that popped. Source: Blain: “Are We Finally Approaching The Top Of The Second Tech Bubble”
Rachel Maddow doesn’t think John Bolton is being hawkish enough. John. F…..g. Bolton. On a recent segment about Donald Trump’s controversial phone call with Vladimir Putin, Maddow expressed concern for the way the White House’s mustachioed Thanos wannabe has been unable to push back … Continue reading