- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by
Daily Archives: May 21, 2019
MATP = Making American Taxpayers Poorer. Source: Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
One of the most prominent conservative writers in American recently said that “less taxes and spending won’t resolve America’s crisis.” Are Republicans seriously considering giving “compassionate conservatism” a reboot? Source: Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?