- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Daily Archives: May 9, 2019
… belief that “this time is different!” and “we are in a new paradigm!” is one of the classic hallmarks of economic bubbles. Source: Beware Of The “Permanently High Plateau” Fallacy
“Why would you be constantly asking the Fed to lower rates if your economy is not turning week?” Source: How Trump’s Attacks On Powell Led To Collapse Of China Trade Talks