- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Powered by
Daily Archives: May 2, 2019
“The USA can’t run out of dollars,” tweeted Stephanie Kelton, Bernie Sanders’s senior economic advisor. Kelton conveniently does not mention that carpenters can run out of wood, the stadium can run out of seats, and the airline can run out … Continue reading
The Donald was at it again in Wisconsin this weekend, reiterating his patented boast that the US economy is booming like never before. We’re now the No. 1 economy anywhere in the world and it’s not even close,” he said … Continue reading