- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Daily Archives: May 13, 2019
Economist Judy Shelton, a Trump economic advisor and a gold standard advocate is rumored to be Trump’s next Fed pick. Source: Judy Shelton, Trump’s Next Fed Choice, Favors a Gold Standard and Free Trade – Mish Talk
Given U.S. National-Security Advisor John Bolton’s war-provoking antics with Iran, I’m getting that déjà vu feeling with how President George W. Bush and his team of interventionists took the U.S. to war with Iraq. Of course, the first question that … Continue reading