November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Pundits
Source: Hillary’s “lazy eye” (strabismus) has struck again, this time in an interview on her “Stronger Together” airplane on September 27, the day following the debate. This segment was aired on the NBC Nightly News that night. …
“The story of Trump’s rise in popularity in the US is that grassroots Republicans and conservatives are turning their backs on the old Beltway shibboleths, like ‘American exceptionalism’, explains Ron Paul Institute executive director Daniel McAdams.” Source: ‘Trump supporters rising … Continue reading
“For months before the Brexit referendum on June 23rd, entire industries were hard at work attempting to predict how the UK electorate would vote.” Source: Brexit Shows Why Central Planning Won’t Work | Mises Wire