- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by
Category Archives: Politics
Is Chelsea more like Hillary or Bill? We will soon find out. I’m sure the Dems in Westchester Counyt are thrilled to have another Cliton carpetbagger. Maybe thery are. “Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th … Continue reading
“The 2016 election was notable for many things—from the frequency of ad hominem arguments to the frequency of scandals to the frequency of OMG reactions to Donald Trump’s victory.” Source: The Government Won’t Make America Great Again
“All the Clintons did is assemble the parts more effectively than anyone else. Exposing the Clintons’ perfection of a corrupt political system won’t change the conditions and incentives that created the Clintons’ harvester of corruption.” Source: Hillary Is The Perfection … Continue reading
“Mr. Thiel: Attempting to justify Trump’s and his followers’ hostility to free trade you write that “[t]he sheer size of the US trade deficit shows that something has gone badly wrong. The most developed country in the world should be exporting capital to less developed countries; … Continue reading
“The SEC’s pay-to-play rule exempts federal agencies, allowing Hillary Clinton to raise cash from Wall Street firms managing federal retirement savings…” Source: Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street Fundraising Benefited From Loophole In Federal Anti-Corruption Rule
Source: Social Media Blackout? FBI Emails Are Not ‘Trending’ On Twitter, Facebook, Buzzfeed, Or Snapchat
Free speech means the government will not interfere with the people’s right to express themselves, even during political campaigns
“That anti-Donald Trump movie recently released by Michael Moore might have got him prosecuted by the FEC if not for the Citizens United decision, says a Cato Institute scholar.” Source: Reverse Citizens United and jail Michael Moore? – Liberals are … Continue reading
“The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later … Continue reading
“Now that the issue of whether the Democrats rig elections is back in the news, let’s look back at a few pieces I wrote back when Al Gore was doing what Donald Trump is only threatening to do…” Source: If … Continue reading
This is the thought process of people of the Left. Source: Bernie Sanders, Fraudulent Socialist Windbag