June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by
Category Archives: Military-industrial complex
“Donald Trump has done the unthinkable – unthinkable, that is, to the sneering elites: the “journalists” who have been spending their days snarking at Trump on Twitter, the DC mandarins who disdained him from the beginning, and the foreign policy … Continue reading
Calling all Progressives: Hillary would make George W. Bush look like a pacifist. Is that who you want in the Oval Office? Be careful what you wish for! “If you go to the history of the FBI, it has become effectively America’s … Continue reading
“Through good times and bad, regardless of what’s actually happening in the world, one thing is certain: in the long run, the Pentagon budget won’t go down.” Source: Why Is It So Hard to Reduce the Pentagon Budget?
“My analysis is that Trump would not be permitted to win. Why do I say that? Because he has had every establishment off his side…. Banks, intelligence, arms companies, foreign money, etc. are all united behind Hillary Clinton. And the … Continue reading
The bipartisan disaster…military intervention. Source: Seven World-Historical Achievements of the Iraq Invasion of 2003
I will be a guest on Lee Elci’s morning talk show Monday, Oct. 31 at 8:35am. You can listen to it on the Internet, http://www.949newsnow.com/
“I’m often taken to task by some of my readers for characterizing the current anti-Russian hysteria as “McCarthyism.” After all, they say, Sen. Joseph McCarthy was right – there were, indeed, high-ranking individuals in the US government covertly sympathetic to … Continue reading
“IRD is pleased to present the next Stewart Dougherty guest post. In this analysis, SD defines and analyzes a phenomenon that most of us find thoroughly confounding: how can anyone with two brain …” Source: The Clinton Syndrome: The Establishment’s … Continue reading
“The Clinton campaign’s full-scale effort to turn this election into a referendum on Vladimir Putin is causing liberals like Katrina vanden Heuvel, editor of The Nation, and Glenn Greenwald, the energizing force behind The Intercept, much heartburn. Here is Ms. … Continue reading