- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: May 2019
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
Whatever the Fed chairman thinks about the economy, the opposite is likely to occur. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Fed Chairman: Business Debt is at Record Highs, But It Is Different This Time
MATP = Making American Taxpayers Poorer. Source: Second White House ‘Farm Bailout’ Could Cost As Much As $20 Billion | Zero Hedge
One of the most prominent conservative writers in American recently said that “less taxes and spending won’t resolve America’s crisis.” Are Republicans seriously considering giving “compassionate conservatism” a reboot? Source: Are Conservatives Throwing in the Towel on Fiscal Restraint?
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Big Farmers Are Ending Up Getting A Big Chunk of Trump’s Tariff-War Bailout Funds
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Latest Central Planning Program Launched Under the Guise of a Green New Deal Program
President Donald Trump claimed this week that he does not want war with Iran. If he really believes this, the president ought to look into what his subordinates are doing. Among their bellicose actions are deployment of the ‘Abraham Lincoln CVN-72’ … Continue reading
I was invited by the publisher to write this essay yesterday. Source: Repeal the income tax and provide quality education — Jersey Conservative
3 Big Questions That Are Not Being Asked about “Medicare for All” – The Future of Freedom Foundation
Congress recently held its first hearing on “Medicare for All” legislation that would eliminate most private insurance, phase out Medicare and Medicaid, and institute universal socialized medicine. The House Rules Committee heard six hours of testimony on the Medicare for … Continue reading
Because they have the same economically-destructive effects as protectionist tariffs. Abraham Lincoln’s original battle plan was called “The Anaconda Plan” because its goal was to strangle the economy of the South by blocking international trade. The only difference is that … Continue reading