For Ocasio-Cortez, some vegetables are too “colonial” to grow. We may laugh at Ocasio-Cortez’s boundless hubris, but let’s learn from history. Mao was eager to dispense agricultural advice and during his rule at least 45 million lost their lives through starvation, neglect, and violence.
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by