The Donald was at it again in Wisconsin this weekend, reiterating his patented boast that the US economy is booming like never before. We’re now the No. 1 economy anywhere in the world and it’s not even close,” he said on Saturday night at a rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin. “At the end of six years, you’re going to be left with the strongest country you’ve ever had,” he said. We beg to differ, profoundly. The debt- and bubble-freighted US economy is actually running out of gas after a long, artificial cycle of tepid expansion; and so far the Donald’s … Continue reading →
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by