October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Government debt
Must reading for members of Congress, too. “According to some commentators the US federal budget deficit still remains a major economic problem notwithstanding that it draws less attention than in the past.” Source: How Government Budget Deficits Make Us Poorer
“Here are nine ‘black swan’ events in recent memory that profoundly changed markets, ranging from the Asian financial crisis of 1997 to the more current Brexit.” Source: Black Swans: 9 Recent Events That Changed Finance Forever
Robert Wenzel takes down Sen. McConnell’s surrender to the Democrats. George Wallace was right, there’s not a dime’s difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
“After years of selling their stocks of gold, central banks around the world are now buying bullion, according to a new study on the “Seven Ages of Gold.” Source: Central banks have been buying gold with a vengeance
“Donald Trump has announced his economic advisory team and unveiled a preliminary broad brush economic program that his prospective administration would implement. He has promised to fill in the details of his America First Economic Plan as the election approaches.” … Continue reading
“The Six Presidents Causing US Bankruptcy By Egon von Greyerz Since Reagan came to power in 1981, the US has had a total of five presidents who have spent ever increasing amounts of money to hang on…” Source: The Six … Continue reading
I spent this morning with three of my colleagues visiting the American Museum of Finance on Wall Street, down the street from the NYSE, the Trump building and a couple of blocks form the New York Fed. Last week I … Continue reading
“Max Keiser Financial War Reports” Source: [KR940] Keiser Report: Gold & World’s Debt Problems | Max Keiser
A compelling case to get debt under control and not raise the “gas tax.” Murray Rothbard made the case to repudiate the national debt in 1992. Source: Grossman: Trust fund and Atlantic City should declare bankruptcy