July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Spending
What the hell do you have to lose? Replace American’s failed welfare-warfare state with liberty and free enterprise. The American people will thank you and people around the world will thank you. [Originally published July 17, 2016.) Source: 7 Things Trump Must Do
Must reading for members of Congress, too. “According to some commentators the US federal budget deficit still remains a major economic problem notwithstanding that it draws less attention than in the past.” Source: How Government Budget Deficits Make Us Poorer
“Donald Trump has done the unthinkable – unthinkable, that is, to the sneering elites: the “journalists” who have been spending their days snarking at Trump on Twitter, the DC mandarins who disdained him from the beginning, and the foreign policy … Continue reading
Fifty years ago on a sunny Sunday morning in April, I was watching a television program (channel 7 in New York) about Passover. Although I don’t remember the specifics of the whole program, I do remember vividly a statement made … Continue reading
Hillary’s arrogance and contempt for taxpayers. “[ TRANSCRIPT ] Now, in another new report, we are learning that Hillary Clinton’s State Department wasted hundreds of millions of your hard-earned taxpayer dollars on a wild spending binge. Here ar…” Source: … Continue reading
Since it’s midterm time let me give each candidate a letter grade for last night’s debate performance. Donald gets a B- and Hillary gets her usual F, for her collectivist ideology, trickle-down economics, and continued warmongering. Donald missed several opportunities … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel takes down Sen. McConnell’s surrender to the Democrats. George Wallace was right, there’s not a dime’s difference between the Democrats and Republicans.
“The 9/11 attacks triggered a series of events that ended up killing, wounding and displacing hundreds of thousands, cost trillions of dollars, eroded civil liberties, diminished the US’s standing abroad and created a new generation of terrorists.” Source: 9/11 Was … Continue reading
“The Six Presidents Causing US Bankruptcy By Egon von Greyerz Since Reagan came to power in 1981, the US has had a total of five presidents who have spent ever increasing amounts of money to hang on…” Source: The Six … Continue reading
A thirst for power and money. That’s Michael Rozeff’s assessment of Hillary Source: What to Expect from a Clinton Presidency: Anti-Libertarian Activism