October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Trade
“The main issue in the world today is globalism versus national sovereignty, and it is playing out in the politics of countries on every continent. In the United States, GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s critique of globalism – encapsulated in … Continue reading
“Mr. Thiel: Attempting to justify Trump’s and his followers’ hostility to free trade you write that “[t]he sheer size of the US trade deficit shows that something has gone badly wrong. The most developed country in the world should be exporting capital to less developed countries; … Continue reading
“In the 2016 presidential election, Americans have been given a choice between two types of controlled and managed trade. On the one hand, there is Donald Trump who favors outright protectionism and controlled trade for the benefit of select industries … Continue reading
“In a targeted attack against trade with China, Donald Trump has claimed that America has lost high paying manufacturing jobs to China because China promotes its exports through subsidies, tax advantages, and currency…” Source: Free Trade Brings Abundance — Protectionism Brings … Continue reading
“Our own Senior Fellow Dr. Mark Thornton recently appeared on Press TV to make the libertarian case for real free trade, as opposed to unholy negotiated trade deals like the Trans-Pacific Partnership.” Source: Mark Thornton: Against Crony Trade Deals
“You have probably heard of the controversial TPP, the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the deal that Hillary Clinton can’t make up her mind on.” Source: Free Trade Wins: The TTIP Is in Trouble | Mises Wire
Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention last night could have been a lot shorter and focused on espousing the virtues of limited government and free enterprise. First, Donald should have used several props, such as the first 1040 … Continue reading
“By all accounts, it was the most popular gala the Lady Taverners had ever held. Over 1,000 people…” Source: Mystery Surrounds Sources of Many Bill Clinton Speaking Fees
The late economist, historian and libertarian philosopher foresaw the dangers of the EU nearly three decades ago. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Murray Rothbard vs. EU 1989!
Historian Gary North digs deeper into the Boston Tea Party. “It was part of the most famous marketing campaign in American history” Source: The Declaration of Independence: America’s Most Famous Direct-Response Ad