September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Race
How regulations–including the minimum wage– harm low income individuals, especially minorities. Source: Economic Conspiracy?
“Twenty-one murder victims were not killed by white cops, they are invisible men. Evidently, these black lives don’t matter.” Source: What About Other Black Lives Lost?
“President Barack Obama and his first attorney general, Eric Holder, called for an honest conversation about race. Holder even called us “a nation of cowards” because we were unwilling to have a “national conversation” about race. The truth of the … Continue reading
“The white trucks, equipped with large off-road tyres, were seen being transported on Interstate 81 on Friday. One online community wondered if the U.N. was preparing for an economic collapse.” Source: Virginia motorists spot white UN ‘combat vehicles’ on the … Continue reading
Don’t all black lives matter? From the Lewrockwell.com blog. “On the front page of today’s Baltimore Sun is one headline about three black men shot dead in the city last night by other black men. Next to it is another … Continue reading
Isn’t the Supreme Court decision the essence of racism, judging people by their color? Whatever happened to the goal of a color-blind society? The 4-to-3 decision said officials may consider race of applicants in a limited way to build … Continue reading
A letter in today’s Record (Bergen County, NJ) sets the record straight, libertarianism is not a philosophy for only white people. Libertarians appeal to all Regarding “Libertarians could hurt candidate, but whom?” (Other Views, June 1): The Op-Ed article by … Continue reading
Brigid Harrison, professor of political science and law at Montclair State University, makes several observations in her column (The Record) today, “A look at our Legislature’s make up”. Harrison focuses on a new report issued by Stockton University’s William J. … Continue reading