July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: New Jersey
“New Jersey became the state with the worst-funded public pension system in the U.S. in 2015, followed closely by Kentucky and Illinois.” Source: New Jersey Tops Illinois as State With Worst-Off Pension System
Another commission. Puleez! The only solution to “school funding” is to make each government school a 501(c) 3 tax exempt nonprofit funded by tuition, grants, endowment income and other non-coercive means. No more commissions, no income tax, no school property … Continue reading
“The change will reap tens of millions of dollars for New Jersey, but But low- and middle-income New Jerseyan working in Philadelphia.” Source: Christie ending income tax pact with Pa., which will cost some N.J. residents more
How regulations–including the minimum wage– harm low income individuals, especially minorities. Source: Economic Conspiracy?
“A major publication has listed Americas 5,000 fastest-growing companies that are ready to hire, and 177 N.J. businesses made the list.” Source: 177 Fastest-Growing New Jersey Companies That Are Ready To Hire
New Jersey is number 1. Taxes and regulations are taking their toll. People are voting with their feet. ,
“For the third consecutive year, Oregon holds on to the No. 1 spot as “Top Moving Destination,” as Americans continue to pack up and head West and South.” Source: 2015 National Movers Study | United Van Lines’ 39th Annual Movers … Continue reading
Tax cuts do not have to be “paid for.” All tax cuts are good because they are steps toward economic freedom–and with economic freedom comes greater prosperity. Gov. Christie is not showing any leadership. Why he is obsessed with a … Continue reading
Governor Christie should get on board with the latest proposal to fund the Transportation Trust Fund and provide much needed tax relief to the people of New Jersey. Is this a “perfect” compromise? No. But we need funds to fix … Continue reading
Yes, and a top Menendez advisor and a top Christie advisor too. What are the people who guide the political lives of the state’s top elected officials doing in a firm that works for an Islamist strongman like President Recep Tayyip … Continue reading
“A new survey says N.J. has America’s most miserable town, but it’s also among the state’s 100 “kinkiest” communities. Below are both lists.” Source: N.J. Has America’s Most Miserable Town — But It’s Among State’s 100 ‘Kinkiest,’ Surveys Say