September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Police
Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention last night could have been a lot shorter and focused on espousing the virtues of limited government and free enterprise. First, Donald should have used several props, such as the first 1040 … Continue reading
“Twenty-one murder victims were not killed by white cops, they are invisible men. Evidently, these black lives don’t matter.” Source: What About Other Black Lives Lost?
Next week we will see if the police protect the public from thugs. If they don’t, then the myth of police protection wil be shattered. “If you’re attending the RNC, do not travel alone.” Source: Cleveland Police have Issued “Stand … Continue reading
Prohibition creates black markets and the deaths of innocent people throughout the country by the police hell bent on fighting this “war.” Despicable collateral damage. Where is the supposed compassion of our elected officials and judges? “Nickoy Ellis was sentenced … Continue reading
“President Barack Obama and his first attorney general, Eric Holder, called for an honest conversation about race. Holder even called us “a nation of cowards” because we were unwilling to have a “national conversation” about race. The truth of the … Continue reading
How a free, decentralized society would keep people and neighborhoods safe. “Abolition of the public sector means, of course, that all pieces of land, all land areas, including streets and roads, would be owned privately, by individuals, corporations, cooperatives, or any … Continue reading