- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Category Archives: Police
Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention last night could have been a lot shorter and focused on espousing the virtues of limited government and free enterprise. First, Donald should have used several props, such as the first 1040 … Continue reading
“Twenty-one murder victims were not killed by white cops, they are invisible men. Evidently, these black lives don’t matter.” Source: What About Other Black Lives Lost?
Next week we will see if the police protect the public from thugs. If they don’t, then the myth of police protection wil be shattered. “If you’re attending the RNC, do not travel alone.” Source: Cleveland Police have Issued “Stand … Continue reading
Prohibition creates black markets and the deaths of innocent people throughout the country by the police hell bent on fighting this “war.” Despicable collateral damage. Where is the supposed compassion of our elected officials and judges? “Nickoy Ellis was sentenced … Continue reading
“President Barack Obama and his first attorney general, Eric Holder, called for an honest conversation about race. Holder even called us “a nation of cowards” because we were unwilling to have a “national conversation” about race. The truth of the … Continue reading
How a free, decentralized society would keep people and neighborhoods safe. “Abolition of the public sector means, of course, that all pieces of land, all land areas, including streets and roads, would be owned privately, by individuals, corporations, cooperatives, or any … Continue reading