President Donald Trump claimed this week that he does not want war with Iran. If he really believes this, the president ought to look into what his subordinates are doing. Among their bellicose actions are deployment of the ‘Abraham Lincoln CVN-72’ carrier task force to the coast of Iran, massing a strike package of B-52 heavy bombers in Qatar, just across the Gulf from Iran, positioning more US warplanes around Iran, readying a massive cyber attack against Iran, and trying to stop the export of Iranian oil, upon which its economy depends. Plus repeated attempts to overthrow the government in Tehran … Continue reading →
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: What Are These Two Wealth-Hating Cal Berkeley Economists Missing?
- Climate Alarmists’ Fraud Exposed | Armstrong Economics
- Syria: What a Tangled Web We Wove –
- Tulsi Gabbard: Canary in the Democratic Coal Mine | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.
- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- Powered by