- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How a Bernie Sanders Proposed Tax Would Screw Small Investors and Also Raise Mortgage Rates
- ‘War On Terror’ Has Killed Over 801,000 People & Cost $6.4 Trillion: New Study
- Vladimir Putin Sums Up The New World Order In 5 Words
- Deceived in Liberty: The Curse of American Nationalism—Tom DiLorenzo
- MoA – Trump And Zelensky Want Peace With Russia. The Fascists Oppose That.
- The Great Conservative Crack-Up Over China | RealClearMarkets
- Inoculating Our Children Against Socialism
- Fed’s Powell Lectures Congress About Government Spending… That The Fed Facilitates | Zero Hedge
- Guess Who Is Preparing For A Major Stock Market Crash?
- How The Deep State “Justifies” Itself In America | Zero Hedge
- Powered by
Category Archives: Banks
“Say what you want about Donald J. Trump, but he is correct about one thing: the Federal Reserve has, with near certainty, been holding interest rates down for political purposes — namely, to aid Hillary Clinton in getting elected president of … Continue reading
“Wall Street is maneuvering to propose and implement a new retirement tax on Americans under a Hillary Clinton Administration. Leading the charge is billionaire financial oligarch Tony James, who is COO of private equity giant Blackstone. Mr. James is a … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out the obvious: governments do not like to be exposed for their nefarious deeds.
I have started reading David Stockman’s new book last week. It is everything Raimondo says it is. Read it. “I have to admit to being alternately puzzled and depressed that I seemed to be the only libertarian with a major … Continue reading
“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.” Thomas Sowell Source: Interest Rates and the … Continue reading
“The Gold Manipulators Will Be Punished By Egon von Greyerz The selling of gold we saw last week was another desperate attack by the BIS and some central banks, together with the bullion banks, to…” Source: The Gold Manipulators Will … Continue reading
“The chaos that will arise as trillions of dollars, yen, yuan and euros, etc. try to crowd through the fire exits as the asset bubbles pop will be monumental, and the spikes in small asset class prices as the hot … Continue reading
“The media has again begun focusing on the fact that most Americans surveyed have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts.” Source: Thanks to Central Banks, Saving Rates Are Declining Worldwide | Mises Wire
“Here are nine ‘black swan’ events in recent memory that profoundly changed markets, ranging from the Asian financial crisis of 1997 to the more current Brexit.” Source: Black Swans: 9 Recent Events That Changed Finance Forever
The inevitable consequences of printing money and manipulating interest rates. “Hardly anyone will do this.” Source: The Coming Recession: Blame the Federal Reserve, Not the President
“The letter posted below is from Stewart Dougherty. Elizabeth Warren on the surface purports to represent middle class interests by associating herself with the erection of the Consumer Financial …” Source: An Open Letter to Elizabeth Warren on Gold Fraud