October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Healthcare
“I think you do have to say that A, it’s failing and that B, I think next year, you’re going to have a bunch of people that don’t get the subsidies that make the premiums a little bit more affordable … Continue reading
The Left’s dream of a single-payer may come to pass because of Obamacare was created to fail. Tom DiLorenzo explains it.
“Monopoly products and services go up in price, while competitive ones go down.” Source: Why Luxury TVs Are Affordable when Basic Health Care Is Not | Foundation for Economic Education
Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention last night could have been a lot shorter and focused on espousing the virtues of limited government and free enterprise. First, Donald should have used several props, such as the first 1040 … Continue reading
Tom DiLorenzo sent me a copy of his new book, The Problem With Socialism, with the following inscription. You can hear Tom Woods interview Tom here. This book should be a best seller based on my review of the contents. … Continue reading
“A new survey says N.J. has America’s most miserable town, but it’s also among the state’s 100 “kinkiest” communities. Below are both lists.” Source: N.J. Has America’s Most Miserable Town — But It’s Among State’s 100 ‘Kinkiest,’ Surveys Say
The evidence is piling up. Obamacare is going to be a bust. “The new 11.1 million tally comes as some insurers are proposing double-digit percentage hikes for health plans next year.” Source: Obamacare enrollment at 11.1M, as some drop … Continue reading
“Insurers helped cheerlead the creation of Obamacare, with plenty of encouragement – a” Source: Obamacare Insurers Are Looking for a Taxpayer Bailout | The Fiscal Times
Free enterprise in action. Entrepreneurship addresses people’s needs better than politicians and bureaucrats. There’s an old business opportunity that’s getting a lot of attention from young companies. Thank baby boomers. Source: The sharing economy booms for boomers