October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: War on drugs
What the hell do you have to lose? Replace American’s failed welfare-warfare state with liberty and free enterprise. The American people will thank you and people around the world will thank you. [Originally published July 17, 2016.) Source: 7 Things Trump Must Do
Prohibition creates black markets and the deaths of innocent people throughout the country by the police hell bent on fighting this “war.” Despicable collateral damage. Where is the supposed compassion of our elected officials and judges? “Nickoy Ellis was sentenced … Continue reading