- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- “Zero Has No Meaning” Says Greenspan: I Disagree, So Does Gold – Mish Talk
- Morgan Stanley: The Bear Market Started In January 2018 And Is About To Get Worse
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Road to Damascus
- Dear Democrats – This Is What Happens When You Nationalize Healthcare
- Why Mises Opposed a Global Government for Managing Trade
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: House May Pass Social Security Tax Hike
- Former Chinese Central Banker Warns Beijing May Dump Treasuries In Retaliation
- Powered by
Category Archives: Federal Government
“I think you do have to say that A, it’s failing and that B, I think next year, you’re going to have a bunch of people that don’t get the subsidies that make the premiums a little bit more affordable … Continue reading
Hillary’s arrogance and contempt for taxpayers. “[ TRANSCRIPT ] Now, in another new report, we are learning that Hillary Clinton’s State Department wasted hundreds of millions of your hard-earned taxpayer dollars on a wild spending binge. Here ar…” Source: … Continue reading
I will be a guest on Lee Elci’s morning talk show Monday, Oct. 31 at 8:35am. You can listen to it on the Internet, http://www.949newsnow.com/
The Left’s dream of a single-payer may come to pass because of Obamacare was created to fail. Tom DiLorenzo explains it.
Since it’s midterm time let me give each candidate a letter grade for last night’s debate performance. Donald gets a B- and Hillary gets her usual F, for her collectivist ideology, trickle-down economics, and continued warmongering. Donald missed several opportunities … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out the obvious: governments do not like to be exposed for their nefarious deeds.
“WikiLeaks has activated “contingency plans” after its co-founder’s internet service was intentionally cut off by a state actor, the media organization said in a tweet.” Source: Assanges internet link intentionally severed by state party – WikiLeaks — RT News