- Fed rate cut could come sooner than some expect, but not yet
- Target Liberty: Trumpocon Insanity: U.S. Escalates Online Attacks on Russia’s Power Grid
- There Is No Neutral Tax: Lessons from the the Amazon HQ2 “Subsidy”
- Target Liberty: Wow, From NYT: Are the Oman Tanker Attacks Another Gulf of Tonkin?
- The Generals Won’t Save Us From the Next War
- America’s Economic Commissar of Trade
- Federal Spending Tops $3 Trillion Through May for First Time; Deficit
- New IRS Rules Undercut NJ’s Effort to Get Around SALT Cap – NJ Spotlight
- How To Create Peace
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump is Right
- Powered by
Category Archives: Federal Government
“I think you do have to say that A, it’s failing and that B, I think next year, you’re going to have a bunch of people that don’t get the subsidies that make the premiums a little bit more affordable … Continue reading
Hillary’s arrogance and contempt for taxpayers. “[ TRANSCRIPT ] Now, in another new report, we are learning that Hillary Clinton’s State Department wasted hundreds of millions of your hard-earned taxpayer dollars on a wild spending binge. Here ar…” Source: … Continue reading
I will be a guest on Lee Elci’s morning talk show Monday, Oct. 31 at 8:35am. You can listen to it on the Internet, http://www.949newsnow.com/
The Left’s dream of a single-payer may come to pass because of Obamacare was created to fail. Tom DiLorenzo explains it.
Since it’s midterm time let me give each candidate a letter grade for last night’s debate performance. Donald gets a B- and Hillary gets her usual F, for her collectivist ideology, trickle-down economics, and continued warmongering. Donald missed several opportunities … Continue reading
Robert Wenzel points out the obvious: governments do not like to be exposed for their nefarious deeds.
“WikiLeaks has activated “contingency plans” after its co-founder’s internet service was intentionally cut off by a state actor, the media organization said in a tweet.” Source: Assanges internet link intentionally severed by state party – WikiLeaks — RT News