November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Philanthropy
“The Clintons’ activities outside politics are both inspiring and worrying…” Source: Bill and Hillary Inc.
‘Lawless ‘pay-to-play’ enterprise’ Source: Just 5.7 Percent Of Clinton Foundation Budget Actually Went To Charitable Grants Via @dailycaller
“The Clinton Foundation appears to be a rogue charity that has neither been organized nor operated lawfully from inception to date-as you will grow to realize, it is a case study in international charity fraud, of mammoth proportions… Foundation entities … Continue reading
“It doesn’t exactly take a jaded disposition to doubt that donations from some of the world’s most repressive regimes are motived (sic) by a desire to aid the foundation’s charitable work.” Source: Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf … Continue reading
Source: The Clinton Foundation Shakedown Racket Didn’t Have Enough Buffers to Shield Hillary Clinton
“Rep. Peter King Thursday praised the Clinton Foundation for its decision to no longer accept corporate or foreign donations should Hillary Clinton win in November, but “why it was allowed to go on during the time she was secretary of … Continue reading
Donald Trump’s acceptance speech at the Republican convention last night could have been a lot shorter and focused on espousing the virtues of limited government and free enterprise. First, Donald should have used several props, such as the first 1040 … Continue reading
“Is the Real Scandal the Clinton Foundation?,” TRNN, July 8, 2016.Michael Hudson says the media has failed to look beyond the emails and into potential conflicts of interest during Hillary…” Source: The Clinton Foundation?
If Mr. Buffett wants his charitable contributions to help people in our society, I can suggest several organizations, beginning with BVMI in Hackensack, the Parker Family Health Center in Red Bank and the Zarephath Health Center in Somerset County. Source: … Continue reading