- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Category Archives: Welfare state
“(EDITORS: Please note graphic language in column.)” Source: November 2, 2016 – MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!
“Over the last 20 years, the things that are the most important to us, such as healthcare, education, food, and shelter, have skyrocketing prices.” Source: Prices Are Skyrocketing, But Only For Things You Really Need
“I think you do have to say that A, it’s failing and that B, I think next year, you’re going to have a bunch of people that don’t get the subsidies that make the premiums a little bit more affordable … Continue reading
I will be a guest on Lee Elci’s morning talk show Monday, Oct. 31 at 8:35am. You can listen to it on the Internet, http://www.949newsnow.com/
“Ghazia A. – whose full name has not been disclosed – fled Syria in 2015 and headed to the town of Montabaur (pictured) viaTurkey, accompanied by his huge clan.” Source: Syrian refugee’s hand-outs for his FOUR wives and 22 children
“IRD is pleased to present the next Stewart Dougherty guest post. In this analysis, SD defines and analyzes a phenomenon that most of us find thoroughly confounding: how can anyone with two brain …” Source: The Clinton Syndrome: The Establishment’s … Continue reading
Since it’s midterm time let me give each candidate a letter grade for last night’s debate performance. Donald gets a B- and Hillary gets her usual F, for her collectivist ideology, trickle-down economics, and continued warmongering. Donald missed several opportunities … Continue reading
…buckle your seat belts. “A dispatch from the near-future…” Source: After Trump loses: An ominous American future imagined
I have started reading David Stockman’s new book last week. It is everything Raimondo says it is. Read it. “I have to admit to being alternately puzzled and depressed that I seemed to be the only libertarian with a major … Continue reading