- Oops: IMF Admits Policy It Was Pushing For Years Has Led World To Edge Of Disaster
- Target Liberty: Step Right Up: The Democrats Did Ohio
- John O’Donnell interview
- Fed Announces QE4 One Day After BIS Warns QE Has Broken The Market
- What’s Holding Up The Market?
- Trump Defends Syria Withdrawal: “Time For Us To Get Out Of These Endless Wars” | Zero Hedge
- New promo for Why the Federal Reserve Sucks
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and
- Target Liberty: Trump: It’s A Coup Attempt!
- Powered by
Category Archives: Presidential election
“(EDITORS: Please note graphic language in column.)” Source: November 2, 2016 – MY FINAL ARGUMENT FOR TRUMP: HUMILIATE THE MEDIA!
“WASHINGTON — What happens if America wakes up on Nov. 9 to another undecided, hotly disputed presidential election? What if the outcome turns on the razor-thin margin in one or two states, one…” Source: Election’s nightmare scenario: Dispute goes to … Continue reading
Alan Steinberg is a well known New Jersey Republican who served as a Regional EPA Administrator in the George W. Bush presidency. He currently writes for www.politickernj.com, appears on radio and television talk shows to discuss politics and public policy, … Continue reading
The Johnson-Weld ticket is an embarrassment. They should do what my high school teacher told my class on several occasions: “It is better to appear dumb than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.” Pack it in boys. Source: Bill Weld is Hillary … Continue reading
“She’s finally done it. The country faces a possible constitutional crisis should Hillary win the election.” Source: Linda Tripp: The Colossal Clinton Con
“The stock market’s election year performance between July 31 and Oct. 31 has often predicted the next president, and this year it’s pointing to Trump.” Source: This stock market metric says the likely winner is…Trump
“The first fully post-FBI shocker ABC/WaPo poll is out and it is a shocker: in a poll that saw Hillary lead by a dominating 13 points as recently as one week ago, moments ago ABC/WaPo/Langer Research announced that Trump has … Continue reading
“The consensus view seems to be that the Establishment and the Deep State see Trump as a loose cannon who might upset the neo-con apple cart by refusing to toe the neo-con line. This view overlooks the reality that significant … Continue reading