I was interviewed about state taxes just before the November election. Robert Wenzel had this to say about the segment at www.economicpolicyjournal.com:
Murray Sabrin, professor of finance in the Anisfield School of Business, Ramapo College, is just great when it comes to explaining things from a limited government, free market perspective and New Jersey media is beginning to recognize that. He is being asked to appear more and more often on New Jersey news outlets. In the below clip, he appears twice first near the start and then again toward the end.
Beware trickle down taxation!
- Just say no to a higher federal gas tax!
- The political establishment’s betrayal of the Republic
- U.S. Senate Campaign…Peace, Liberty, Prosperity
- The Last Continent
- From W to Obama to Trump, the Policy Has Been Endless War
- Nuke subsidies: Turnabout is fair play
- Dave Collum’s 2017 Year In Review: “The Bubble In Everything Grew”
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Krugman: The Bitcoin Bubble is the Internet Bubble at 50 Times the Speed
- David Gornoski on Anthropology and Liberty
- Powered by