I was interviewed about state taxes just before the November election. Robert Wenzel had this to say about the segment at www.economicpolicyjournal.com:
Murray Sabrin, professor of finance in the Anisfield School of Business, Ramapo College, is just great when it comes to explaining things from a limited government, free market perspective and New Jersey media is beginning to recognize that. He is being asked to appear more and more often on New Jersey news outlets. In the below clip, he appears twice first near the start and then again toward the end.
Beware trickle down taxation!
- It’s Official: Bitcoin Surpasses “Tulip Mania”, Is Now The Biggest Bubble In World History | Zero Hedge
- Asset Prices Are Prices Too
- Is Tax Reform Libertarian?
- Visualizing the Most Valuable Companies of All-Time
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Coming Russia-China Gold Alliance
- The FBI, Hillary and Her Server
- The Myth of “Unaffordable” Health Insurance Just Won’t Die –
- Six Ways US Stocks Most Overvalued in History
- Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Another Bitcoin Trading Problem After Massive Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Powered by