November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by
Category Archives: Stock market
“They say that good things come to those who wait — and that couldn’t be truer for the bulls on Wall Street, according to one technical analyst.” Source: A ‘very rare’ signal could send stocks to 2,400, says BofA
Looks good for now, but how much longer will stocks keep going up? Source: Top Three Reasons Why This Rally Won’t Last
Why a depression is the cure that ails America. Being prepared will help you ride out the inevitable. “Artificial measures to stave off a downturn will only make it much worse.” Source: America Needs a Good, Old-Fashioned Economic Depression
Investors are fleeing volatile sectors for safe havens. We saw this before in the lead-up to the financial crisis. Source: Market driven by ‘safe’ stocks, possibly signaling slowdown ahead
“One of the stock market’s biggest bulls spots a rare trend which could send stocks skyrocketing through 2017.” Source: Something miraculous just happened, and it could boost stocks 20%: Canaccord
Gold assets ready to soar? The chart reveals we are on the verge of a huge bull market in the gold miners. Source: Kimble Charting Solutions Blog » Gold Bugs index does something it hasn’t in 5-years!
David Stockman makes the case it’s 2007, all over again. “Nearly everywhere on the planet the giant financial bubbles created by the central banks during the last two decades are fracturing. The latest examples are the crashing bank stocks … Continue reading
Tom Bowley highlights a key weakness in the stock market. Source: Volatility Tumbles Again On Friday
Stock market at a critical juncture. Source: Kimble Charting Solutions Blog » Crude Oil & Stocks continue “Look Alike Patterns” at resistance
Greenspan is reverting to his 1966 analysis, Gold and Economic Freedom. “We’re dealing now in very early days a crisis which has got a way to go. If we went back on the gold standard and we adhered to … Continue reading