In this weekend’s WSJ, Holman Jenkins write about the latest GOP presidential candidate who has captured the imagination of conservatives, the Newt, who is a trough feeder at the altar of big government. Jenkins concludes his missive with the following, “…give us a candidate who starts out with sound economic principles in the first place. But we’re still waiting for that political rarity to appear.” This is another example of journalistic malpractice at the WSJ. Is Jenkins so clueless that he does not know what Ron Paul has been advocating for 35 years?
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by