Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano may expand body scanners to public transportation, trains and buses. Ms. Napolitano has drawn a line in the sand. The American people better wake up and smell the coffee. At best, the federal government is turning America into one giant “plantation”–where the feds are our masters and the rest of us are obedient slaves. At worst, we are headed to Gulag USA. It’s up to the American people: do they want liberty or submit to tyranny. There is no middle ground. The TSA must be abolished–lock, stock and barrel.
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by