Economic illiterates dominate financial cable news programs. These commentators reveal their ignorance about how the Federal Reserve manipulates interest rates, causes financial bubbles, and debases the currency. For starters, these lame defenders of the Fed should read Murray Rothbard’s What Has Government Done to Our Money?, The Case for a 100 Percent Gold Dollar and The Case Against the Fed. Instead of being knowledgeable about money and banking so they can inform CNBC’s viewers, they sound like high school dropouts. They spout economic nonsense that has been debunked for the past several centuries. In time, the coming price inflation will blow up in their face, and they will deserve to be never heard from again.
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by