Florence and I attended the annual gala for BVMI (www.bvmi.org), a nonprofit health center in Hackensack, which honored their “champions” for their volunteer services. I am a founding trustee of BVMI, which treats low-income individuals at no charge, partners with hospitals in the area to provide health care services. BVMI is based on the volunteers in medicine model that began in Hilton Head, SC in the mid-1990s. I had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Jack McConnell soon after the Hilton Head facility opened after I read an article in the New York Times about Dr. M.
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by