Elizabeth Warren is a radical socialist or, equivalently, an American communist. An American communist is a person who advocates communism while maintaining the facade of supporting American ideals and basic institutions. Warren disguises herself as a Democrat, but her proposals make her a communist. She doesn’t believe in private property. She’s an anti-capitalist. Why bring up her beliefs? Warren is currently running second to Biden for the nomination. He’s at 29 cents and she’s at 24 cents on Predictit. Other contenders are at 13 cents and lower. She could become a vice-presidential nominee or a presidential nominee. A year ago … Continue reading →
- US Drone Downed By Surface-To-Air Missile Over Yemen
- Not MAGA: The Donald’s Visible Economy Scam– David Stockman
- My letter in The Record today…easy money and the coming recession
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump the Mad Inflationist?
- Target Liberty: They Have Gone Mad at ‘The New York Times’
- Old Right, New Right
- U.S. Government Sets New Records for Spending and Revenues | Craig Eyermann
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- Powered by