Two years ago we stopped at Normandy Beach during our European vacation. The images speak for themselves, especially the two girls who wrote a poignant message across the street from a restaurant where we had lunch. We walked the American cemetery and I was struck by the names and ages of the soldiers who were the same age of the students I have taught for the past 34 years at Ramapo College. I realized in walking up and down the aisles–how many future inventors, scientists, engineers, architects, entrepreneurs, entertainers, writers, doctors, teachers, etc., died on June 6th and in days after the invasion. This is the horrific cost of war.
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Doctors With Hacksaws: How the Donald’s Civil War-Style Surgeons Amputated the Economy by David Stockman
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Carmen Reinhart Appointed World Bank Chief Economist:This is What You Need to Know
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Is California the New Greece?
- Powered by