Two years ago we stopped at Normandy Beach during our European vacation. The images speak for themselves, especially the two girls who wrote a poignant message across the street from a restaurant where we had lunch. We walked the American cemetery and I was struck by the names and ages of the soldiers who were the same age of the students I have taught for the past 34 years at Ramapo College. I realized in walking up and down the aisles–how many future inventors, scientists, engineers, architects, entrepreneurs, entertainers, writers, doctors, teachers, etc., died on June 6th and in days after the invasion. This is the horrific cost of war.
- There Is No Neutral Tax: Lessons from the the Amazon HQ2 “Subsidy”
- Target Liberty: Wow, From NYT: Are the Oman Tanker Attacks Another Gulf of Tonkin?
- The Generals Won’t Save Us From the Next War
- America’s Economic Commissar of Trade
- Federal Spending Tops $3 Trillion Through May for First Time; Deficit
- New IRS Rules Undercut NJ’s Effort to Get Around SALT Cap – NJ Spotlight
- How To Create Peace
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump is Right
- Elizabeth Warren’s economic fascist agenda for America
- Socialism Rises Due To The Great American Economic Growth Myth
- Powered by