Two years ago we stopped at Normandy Beach during our European vacation. The images speak for themselves, especially the two girls who wrote a poignant message across the street from a restaurant where we had lunch. We walked the American cemetery and I was struck by the names and ages of the soldiers who were the same age of the students I have taught for the past 34 years at Ramapo College. I realized in walking up and down the aisles–how many future inventors, scientists, engineers, architects, entrepreneurs, entertainers, writers, doctors, teachers, etc., died on June 6th and in days after the invasion. This is the horrific cost of war.
- US Drone Downed By Surface-To-Air Missile Over Yemen
- Not MAGA: The Donald’s Visible Economy Scam– David Stockman
- My letter in The Record today…easy money and the coming recession
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump the Mad Inflationist?
- Target Liberty: They Have Gone Mad at ‘The New York Times’
- Old Right, New Right
- U.S. Government Sets New Records for Spending and Revenues | Craig Eyermann
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- Powered by