‘On the morning of May 18 I was driving across Phoenix to give an early interview at a remote broadcast studio. It was to be a discussion of all things Trumpian, so to get the breaking morning news I sampled the satellite audio of the cable TV news channels. From them I learned that the appointment of Robert Mueller, who was named late the day before to head up the investigation of collusion between Russia and the Trump team, was a good thing because the former FBI director was “respected.” I then listened to two Phoenix talk show hosts who also … Continue reading →
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by