The record number of candidates seeking to be the Democrat to go up against Republican Donald Trump in the 2020 election all have one thing in common: because they believe that health care is a right, they want to see universal health care in America — they just vary on how to get there. The Democratic candidates’ plans range from the elimination of private insurance and the imposition of a single-payer, national-government health-care program to some form of “Medicare for Continue Reading
- US Drone Downed By Surface-To-Air Missile Over Yemen
- Not MAGA: The Donald’s Visible Economy Scam– David Stockman
- My letter in The Record today…easy money and the coming recession
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump the Mad Inflationist?
- Target Liberty: They Have Gone Mad at ‘The New York Times’
- Old Right, New Right
- U.S. Government Sets New Records for Spending and Revenues | Craig Eyermann
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- Powered by