Does the U.S. tax code have too many tax credits and loopholes? Most liberals, many conservatives, and some libertarians say that it does. Speaking at the Poor People’s Moral Action Congress forum for presidential candidates that was held in June at Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C., former Vice President Joe Biden told the crowd that because “everyone is entitled to have total health care,” “every single person in the United States should have access to Medicaid right off the bat.” And how did Biden propose to pay for this? Among other things, he said that “eliminating tax credits and … Continue reading →
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by