Does the U.S. tax code have too many tax credits and loopholes? Most liberals, many conservatives, and some libertarians say that it does. Speaking at the Poor People’s Moral Action Congress forum for presidential candidates that was held in June at Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C., former Vice President Joe Biden told the crowd that because “everyone is entitled to have total health care,” “every single person in the United States should have access to Medicaid right off the bat.” And how did Biden propose to pay for this? Among other things, he said that “eliminating tax credits and … Continue reading →
- US Drone Downed By Surface-To-Air Missile Over Yemen
- Not MAGA: The Donald’s Visible Economy Scam– David Stockman
- My letter in The Record today…easy money and the coming recession
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Trump the Mad Inflationist?
- Target Liberty: They Have Gone Mad at ‘The New York Times’
- Old Right, New Right
- U.S. Government Sets New Records for Spending and Revenues | Craig Eyermann
- US Axis of Aggression in Gulf
- Ray Dalio says he wouldn’t rule out China weaponizing its massive US Treasury holdings
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Are Interest Rates Being Driven Into Negative Territory By Computer Programs Gone Mad?
- Powered by