What Donald said is indefensible. If he groped women, that is indefensible. Hillary, on the other hand, lashed out at women who accused Bill of sexual assault and rape and engaged in a scorched earth policy to destroy these women. In addition, as far as we know, no one was killed because of a decision Donald made in the past. There are no tens of thousands of dead bodies and destroyed cities because of any of Donal’s previous actions. Hillary, on the other hand, has blood of thens of thousands civilians on her hands. As if she cares. Hillary is one of the architects of the disastrous neocon Middle East policies. She cannot wait to give orders to start more wars and confront Russia and other “adversaries.” She is a danger to world peace.
November 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Joseph Cotto and I discuss current social issues.
- Podcast with David Forsyth
- Federal Reserve grapples with links between monetary policy and income inequality
- “It’s all Bullsh*t” – 3 Leaks that Sink the Covid Narrative – OffGuardian
- The Establishment Only Dislikes Trump Because He Puts An Ugly Face On The Empire – Caitlin Johnstone
- Battle Hymn Of The Gesundheitsfuhrers: Sickness Is The Health Of The State!
- How To Sue Your Governor -Allan Stevo
- The Rutherford Institute :: From 9/11 to COVID-19, It’s Been a Perpetual State of Emergency | By John W. Whitehead |
- The Thin Green Line
- An Unsolicited Commencement Speech Delivered at the Height of the Plague – Mike Rowe
- Powered by