- gold-versus-bitcoin-pro-gold-argument | DollarCollapse.com
- US Quietly Builds Up Troops in Somalia
- Thanksgiving: Celebrating the Birth of American Free Enterprise
- The Great Retirement Con
- Medicare Part B premiums jumping 23 percent for many retirees
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How to Cut Taxes For Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs!!
- A Professor Learns An Expensive Lesson About Civility And The First Amendment
- I, Pencil | Mises Institute
- BUSTED Soros, Pelosi Featured at Secret ‘Resistance’ Conference in California
- Former Treasury Robert Rubin Explains Why the Current Tax Reform Plan Won’t Create Economic Growth
- Powered by
Monthly Archives: April 2017
“President Trump’s Disappearance Paul Craig Roberts In my long experience in Washington, vice presidents did not make major foreign policy announcements or…” Source: President Trump’s Disappearance – PaulCraigRoberts.org
“Billionaire investor Paul Tudor Jones has a message for Janet Yellen and investors: Be very afraid.” Source: Paul Tudor Jones Has A Message For Janet Yellen: “Be Terrified”
Continued writing chapter 2. Greenspan morphed into a conservative Keynesian from a hard-money proponent. The evidence is spelled out in this chapter.
Began writing/dictating chapter two about Greenspan’s tenure as Fed chairman. Why there have been two Greenpsans.
“Today is Tax Day in America. When April 15th happens to fall on a weekend, the IRS generously permits us to extend the filing ritual until the following Monday.” Source: How Taxes Distort Business
They sure look fake. “NORTH Korea’s attempts to taunt the US with a show of military might may have backfired, after TV audiences spotted some decidedly dodgy-looking missiles on parade.” Source: Are North Korea’s missiles just painted wooden boxes? … Continue reading
“We know when it is going to begin. We don’t know what its effects will be.” Source: The Population Implosion Will Begin in 2065
Source: Marc Faber: Euro to Strengthen, Dollar to Weaken, Gold and Emerging Markets to Outperform :: The Market Oracle ::
I saw the piece Wenzel writes about. Tucker’s statements during the interview were not based on sound economic thinking. Source: EconomicPolicyJournal.com: When Tucker Carlson Goes Bad
“A recent article in the Washington Examiner rehashes the story of how Jared Kushner held a grudge against Chris Christie – and the Star-Ledger – because of his father’s inexcusable behavior; why does Trump take advice from someone who disagrees … Continue reading
“(ZHE) According to a report by South Korea’s primary news outlet, Yonhap, the Pentagon has directed a total of three U.S. aircraft carriers toward the Korean Peninsula, citing a South Korean government source. Yonhap reports that in addition to the CVN-70 … Continue reading