- Elizabeth Warren and the Economics of Magical Thinking
- The Nationalist Case for Free Trade, in the Words of Classical
- Max Boott’s Sad Descent into Loserdom –
- We shouldn’t be surprised the mainstream left is ‘NeverTulsi’ | Spectator USA
- The Coming Financial Panic and the 2020 Election
- Target Liberty: TWITTER BATTLE: Rand Paul’s Top Strategist vs. Liz Cheney
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: This The Damn Scariest Thing I Have Heard Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Say Yet…
- Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates “To ZERO Or Less”, So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities
- Why Republicans Are Powerless against Socialism – The Future of Freedom Foundation
- On Trade, Both Trump and Warren Get a Fail
- Powered by
At the 46 minute mark, my 30 second commercial is played, which will air on Sept. 22 during the Emmy’s on the Comcast cable system in New Jersey.
Fed Chairman Powell and his predecessors do not want you to read this book. Ditto for easy money/low interest Trump. Please order one for yourself and another for your best friend, or a colleague, or a neighbor, etc. Ask them to do the same. If the book has a high Amazon ranking, the sky’s the limit as far as having a national discussion about the need for the Federal Reserve, given all the negative effects of its manipulation of interest rates.
A synopsis of my book that I wrote in May 1976!
I’d take whatever Bernie Sanders calls socialism over accountable capitalism any day, because rather than starve the dynamic private sector of resources, Elizabeth Warren’s vision stifles the
The founders of classical economics, namely David Hume (1711-1776), Adam Smith (1723-17790), and David Ricardo (1772-1823) and their British followers were fervent advocates of the principle of free
EconomicPolicyJournal.com: This The Damn Scariest Thing I Have Heard Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Say Yet…
Trump to savers: Screw you. Trump is showing contempt for the little guy who puts money in savings accounts.
If we are to believe the Republicans, they are all that is holding back the forces of socialism from taking over the United States and replacing a free and capitalist society with an authoritarian and socialist society. Nothing could be further from the truth. After suffering the humiliating loss of the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterm election, and having to deal increasingly with the fallout from the govern-by-Twitter pronouncements of Democratic bogeyman, Donald Trump, Republicans needed a bogeyman Continue Reading
When you care about freedom, there are a lot of areas where politicians of both sides are two sides of the same coin.
Servant of the ‘Deep State’
September 2019 marks 70 years since the appearance of Ludwig von Mises’s Human Action: A Treatise on Economics, one of the truly great “classics” of modern economics. Too often a “classic” means a famous book considered to have made important contributions to some field of study and that is reverentially referred to but is unfortunately rarely ever read any-more. In economics, Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations is a typical example of such a work. Every economist and a good number Continue Reading
Policy analyst and former Gov. Christie chief of staff says Murphy’s rose-colored view of the state’s economy isn’t exactly accurate