- What Are U.S. Forces Doing in Niger Anyway?
- The Phony Islamic State
- McCain’s Anti-Trump Broadside a Half-Baked Brief For Empire
- Bank Of America: “This Could Send The Nasdaq To 10,000”
- U.S. Will Expand Counterterrorism Operations in Africa
- GOP Congress Presides Over Highest Spending Since Obama’s Stimulus
- Donald Trump didn’t create danger of presidential dictatorship, he inherited it
- Trump Plans to Make It Easier to Kill Civilians with Drones. Sadly, We Can Thank Obama for That. –
- The Case Against Gold as a Central Bank Asset
- Strategist Jeff Saut: The 8-year-old bull market still has up to nine more years left
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 19, 2017
Began writing/dictating chapter two about Greenspan’s tenure as Fed chairman. Why there have been two Greenpsans.
“Today is Tax Day in America. When April 15th happens to fall on a weekend, the IRS generously permits us to extend the filing ritual until the following Monday.” Source: How Taxes Distort Business