- Is Tax Reform Libertarian?
- Visualizing the Most Valuable Companies of All-Time
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: The Coming Russia-China Gold Alliance
- The FBI, Hillary and Her Server
- The Myth of “Unaffordable” Health Insurance Just Won’t Die –
- Six Ways US Stocks Most Overvalued in History
- Pentagon To Undergo First Ever Audit After Decades Of Sloppy Accounting And Missing Trillions
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Another Bitcoin Trading Problem After Massive Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Abolishing the income tax is the solution
- Warren Buffett called bitcoin ‘a mirage’ in 2014—here’s where he says you should invest your money
- Powered by
Daily Archives: April 19, 2017
Began writing/dictating chapter two about Greenspan’s tenure as Fed chairman. Why there have been two Greenpsans.
“Today is Tax Day in America. When April 15th happens to fall on a weekend, the IRS generously permits us to extend the filing ritual until the following Monday.” Source: How Taxes Distort Business